- Quicker delivery times
- Quicker repair and maintenance times
- No delays in sea freight
- All Australian made blinds and shutters are covered by Australian Warranties
- We control the manufacturing
- We employ Australian Workers
- We work with and advise homeowners, interior designers, architects and builders providing genuine customer service from onsite design consultation through to manufacture and installation
The key points to consider before you decide to place an order include:
- The placement of your furniture for access purposes
- Whether you would prefer the convenience of motorized blinds
- Do you want fabric or timber blinds & shutters
- The views you will have before and after installation
- The level of privacy you require
- Light control
- Thermal insulation
- Co-ordination of the fashion and look & feel from room to room post installation
- Other renovations likely to affect the installation process
- Child safety requirements
All details of the finished window treatments will be presented to you for your records along with samples for your reference giving you confidence to leave your investment in the hands of Cedar Blind.
Your deposit is the trigger for the process to commence. You are welcome to call us at any time in the process to check on the progress of manufacture.
All details of the project and installation process are precisely recorded on worksheets enabling the manufacturing process to follow and produce uniform and high quality results.
Any personal details supplied to us are kept strictly confidential at all times.
All our products are fully guaranteed against faulty materials or workmanship. It is in the interest of Cedar Blind to ensure your blinds are in tip top condition. Our best advertisement is hanging in your window!
While most of our products are supplied within Western Australia, Cedar Blind also supplies products to all continents by air or sea freight. Call us to request more details on our shipping policy!